Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
It's Alright, Ma It's Alright, Ma is offline

Default Tires....help needed on choices

On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 08:12:21 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:47:14 AM UTC-4, It's Alright, Ma wrote:

Damned if I know what he wrote. I just skip over all his posts, looking for posts that have some meaningful content.

So if he posts a reply, I will never read it.

Dan

Responding to a post by claiming you skip over them! Pretending you're
only into meaningful content while writing nothing meaningful! LOL
Exactly how much of Wieber do you see in yourself, and how much heat
do you feel when he gets burned? And yeah, I know the answer and that
you're reading this post as well.