Default How to prime an oil furnace?

The indoor tanks on my oil burning furnace ran dry without me knowing
it. I got them re-filled, but although the blower kicks on for maybe
15 secs it shuts off. There is no flame. Somebody I know said I need
to reprime the line.

Is this something I can do? I'm a pretty good handyman, but have never
encountered this.

It's really getting cold and the Oil Heating Co. that supplies me says
they're backlogged and don't know when they'll get here. Meanwhile the
temp inside is 49 degs. My fish have died. My wife has fibromyalgia
and she is in al lot of pain because of the cold.

Odd thing is that the oil company has a contract and THEY let the
tanks go dry. When they eventually get here, do you think I should pay
them for the service charge? Thanks.