Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:10:55 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/11/2017 03:26 AM, Bod wrote:

4 Oct 2011 - Americans suffer from all sorts of psychological issues,
and the evidence ... despite (or because of?) an increasing number of
treatment options. ... The WHO has come up with vast catalogues of
mental health data, which they

My country has a larger population than yours, you moron!ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mental Monster

You're calling *me* a moron!? That is "per capita"
Do you understand that?

Why do so many people have mental illness in the United States ...
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-so-many...-United-States

It's actually 9.6% of your population:

"The U.S. tops the list, with 9.6% of the population experiencing
bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder or chronic minor depression
over the course of a year".

https://www.forbes.com/2007/02/15/de...depressed.html

A clue in those statistics is Nigeria's 0.8% rate. Do you really believe
most Nigerians are happy, well adjusted people or is it because they
don't do to doctors for major illnesses let alone 'depression'? Do you
think the popular publications in Nigeria have ads describing the
virtues of Xanax and Zoloft and advising the right thing to say to your
doctor to get your hands on some? Do you think every hyperactive
adolescent gets diagnosed and put on Adderall or does he get a trip
behind the cowshed and a good beating?

What puzzles me is the UK doesn't show up on the lists like France or
the Netherlands. Do the people self medicate with gin or does the NHS
ignore complaints of depression and tells Andy Capp to shut up and get
back to work? By any standards the people in Great Britain should be
depressed. If not, a government formed with Ian Paisley's happy band on
nutters should fix that. What do you think May had to give the DUP to
get them on board?

We drink a lot. That cures depression. But as far as I know many many UK folk go to their doctor and get depression tablets.

--
When Mike got arrested, the police told him, "Anything you say will be held against you."
Mike smiled and simply replied, "Jessica Simpson's boobs."