Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default The corner of England where the Stars and Stripes fly high

On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 17:23:07 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 10:39:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

I thought that this story might interest Americans.

I was.

Not sure if you can access the site from the US or not though.

Why do you think we can't, don't you have Internet ... lol. I hit the
site first click from my man cave.

Because it's the BBC, which loves to restrict access to countries that pay it's exorbitant thieving license fee.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40457736

--
What do you call an Amish man with his arm up a horse's ass?
A mechanic.