Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default update Ryobi driver/accessory kits? Did they stop with the canvas rolls?

Gunner Asch on Sun, 02 Jul 2017 22:47:19 -0700

I hunted around for an industrial grade sewing machine so I could
repair sails on the boats I fix up..and perhaps sewing your own might
be a better thing to do. Material is cheap enough. Heavy duty canvas
duck is surprisingly cheap if you hunt around a bit

Can also make a road trip to Janzen Beach. Lot of fabric using
companies there, so sometimes you can get finds. (I know a
"liturgical tailor" who scored a bunch of cordura in black. Just the
thing for 'work cassocks' for priests and deacons who wear one on
construction jobs. "Accidentally nailed it to the joist, just pulled
the nail - good as new." But I digress.)
--
pyotr filipivich