Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default update Ryobi driver/accessory kits? Did they stop with the canvas rolls?

On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 22:47:19 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 20:03:09 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sun, 02 Jul 2017 19:00:17 -0700

https://sewing.patternreview.com/Sew...ns/topic/82065

https://www.banggood.com/72-Hole-Rol...p-1035704.html

Oddly..there are more rolls on the UK Ebay than the US one

That is what really unplugged my heating pad.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/drill-bit-roll

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/p...oll-28017.aspx

https://www.ergodyne.com/tool-storag...l-roll-up.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=tool...e=off&start=10

Thanks. Will look more closely later in the summer. After The
Project.
--
pyotr filipivich

Just pay some attention to the shipping, if buying from the UK. Some
of the dealers will NOT ship to the US. Ive bought a number of things

It can be pricy from there, too, but not like AU shipping costs.

from the UK in the last couple years..mostly Whitworth tools and
Enfield motorcycle parts and had hell in a couple instances getting
them shipped to California.

Shipped to or imported into the ROK? (CA, not Korea)

I hunted around for an industrial grade sewing machine so I could
repair sails on the boats I fix up..and perhaps sewing your own might
be a better thing to do. Material is cheap enough. Heavy duty canvas
duck is surprisingly cheap if you hunt around a bit

Ebay is (or was) a great low-priced source, for ducks, denims,
backpack nylon/1000 denier Cordura.

--
The Federal budget is a complex document. However, working
for a President committed to keeping his promises means my