Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Central AC quit

rbowman posted for all of us...

On 07/01/2017 08:49 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
It was 90°F today and late this afternoon I was rolling around the complex to get my exercise. I rolled outside for a few minutes to see if I could slice the humid air with my hand. When I opened the door, I heard the call of summer, the cicadas were going wide open announcing to the world that they were horny.

I forgot that part of the Deep South -- the cacophony at night and I
don't mean mating red necks.

One thing I do miss about the east is lightning bugs. Supposedly there
are a few very small, isolated populations in this state hanging around
hot springs where there is a warm, humid microclimate but I've never
seen them.

Lightning bugs seem to be in short supply this year. Haven't heard why.

--
Tekkie