Rick

Default Condensate pump wiring

Yo, CBHvac, you're out of your hostile environment here. Slink back to your
alt. hvac ******** where you and your buddies all seem to enjoy flaming the
"homemoaner's" and your colleague's "professionally trained" butts with
insults instead of offering your valuable opinion.
At least this group tries to be helpful, unlike what my thread experienced
there. Who do you suggest I call that would be willing to visit and clean up
this oversight... the Trane guy? How about the Maytag repairman? He could
probably figure it out.
--
Rick

"CBHvac" wrote in message
Rick, tell em the whole story...

Your local Rheem tech is a moron.

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a newer Rheem RGRA gas furnace with a Rheem A/C controlled by a
Honeywell T8600D thermostat, and an Aprilaire 760A humidifier. I would

like
to use the condensate pump's cutoff switch to shut down the A/C and the
humdifier water supply, but not the furnace, to avoid a freeze

condition.
How can I wire the system to work? The alt.hvac guys were less than

helpful.
Thanks.
--
Rick