Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default AC unit running

On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 03:14:03 GMT, LW1717
m wrote:

I have a 1250 sq ft two story house, the upstairs is not cooling down like the
downstairs. It's 82f outside with 60% humidity, tstat set to 73 and my unit
runs 21 mins and off 10 min. Wondering if my cycle time is ok and how can I
get the upstairs cooler, it stays around 78.

Thanks LW1717

If you have an attic scuttle access. MAKE certain the opening is
sealed - stopping transfer of hot and cool air exchange. YMMV

Does the 2nd floor have a T-stat? Tell us more. First floor have one
also?