Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default BT Broadband - Hows much should I be paying?

En el artículo , RJH
escribió:

I'm interpreting it as real life sustained download speed

You're interpreting wrongly.

Your sustained download speed isn't the same as your line sync speed.
It depends on the remote server, the bits of wet string in between,
whether your ISP traffic shapes, and how many people are sharing the
same DSLAM as the one you're connected to, amid a myriad other factors.

. Whether I get
that, and it's their interpretation, remains to be seen.

You won't.

For a reasonably good test of your broadband speed, https://speedof.me/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpc2ccjwwl...dofme.jpg?dl=0

Restart your computer and browser before running it.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West