Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default BT Broadband - Hows much should I be paying?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 00:16:41 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Bod wrote:
ps; just remembered another problem years ago which was no broadband.
They sent an engineer out in about 7 days and he fixed my connection in
an underground terminal box which happened to be in a neighbour's front
garden across the road. Some sort of poor connection.
So I call that a good service.

7 days? And I thought TalkTalk bad.

7 days with no internet and I change provider immediately.

--
I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place. -- Steven Wright