Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default BT Broadband - Hows much should I be paying?

On 02/07/2017 19:42, alan_m wrote:
On 02/07/2017 10:36, RJH wrote:

OK, thanks. They do guarantee a minimum speed at all times - 60Mbs. If
it falls below that I can exit the contract without penalty. But: I
have to give them 28 days to sort it. Which then gets into the
customer service loop. We shall see!

Is that the sync to the local exchange and not the sustained download
speed? The sync speed is unlikely to change because its your connection
to something fairly local and not to anything else on the Web.

I'm interpreting it as real life sustained download speed. Whether I get
that, and it's their interpretation, remains to be seen.

--
Cheers, Rob