Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default [Q] dimmer switch for halogen floor lamp

wrote:
Phil Allison wrote:

** Your posts on SED a few year back re fake Motorola power
BJTs were bizarre.

Component procurement in what I do is however utterly different to
how probably all of you get parts,

** What the hell does *that* mean ???

Thornton is definitely "covering up" here.

If Google has it, I will repost what NT said on SED.

I see you're being more idiot than I expected.

** Yet again you have posted something completely mysterious about purchasing components. Doing that does not make you sound one bit clever, rather it does the exact opposite.

Makes YOU look a real idiot.

Boy you love to spout on matters you truly know jack about.

** YOU need to explain your self referencing posts cos they make no sense.

Jim is right about you,

** You should explain that remark too.

I won't waste time explaining what I said.

** That is a blatant lie.

You are being mysterious and deceitful.

Luckily for you, Google does not seem to have the previous SED
thread available.

Lol. My best guess is you made some bonkers accusations

** Your " best guess" is completely wrong.

The gist of your posts on SED was not to fuss over counterfeit Motorola power transistors - lots of products are cloned and faked by others and sold as genuine. Get used to it was the message.

I complained that that was a totally crazy messageonly someone INVOLVERD in the criminal trade would put forward in defence of what they were doing.

You then posted similar paranoid crapology to that appearing below:

and I didn't waste any time discussing them with you. You are, some of the time, truly a loony. This notion of yours that I'm some master criminal is one more piece of your lunacy. And I have zero interest in what your reply is. Good bye, rejoin the nutjob filter. I really should leave you there.

Crazy stuff, completely nuts.

..... Phil