Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default [Q] dimmer switch for halogen floor lamp

wrote in message
On Thursday, 29 June 2017 12:51:44 UTC+1, Phil Allison wrote:
tabby wrote:

Sometimes you're just bizarre.

** Mostly I make more good sense that you care or are able to
acknowledge.

In case you actually are that confused, which is hard to believe,
I have never been involved in producing or selling fake transistors
or any other fake parts.

** Good, I believe you.

Then explain what made you think it was clever to defend those who did ?

It was done over several posts and you were smug as hell about it.

There is nothing the *iniest bit funny* about Asian and US based
criminals ripping off keen electronics hobbyists and honest repair
industry folk like me.

Over to you...........

.... Phil

Sometimes I'm not sure which planet you're from.

There's ongoing debate as to whether it even has a