Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default [Q] dimmer switch for halogen floor lamp

Phil Allison wrote on 6/30/2017 11:00 PM:
wrote:

-------------------------------

** Your posts on SED a few year back re fake Motorola power
BJTs were bizarre.

Component procurement in what I do is however utterly different to
how probably all of you get parts,

** What the hell does *that* mean ???

Thornton is definitely "covering up" here.

If Google has it, I will repost what NT said on SED.

I see you're being more idiot than I expected.

** Yet again you have posted something completely mysterious about purchasing components. Doing that does not make you sound one bit clever, rather it does the exact opposite.

Makes YOU look a real idiot.

When it comes to looking like a complete idiot, Phil knows what he is
talking about.

--

Rick C