Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 9:02:49 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 06/30/2017 03:24 PM, Oren wrote:
It didn't start today. Check your ice cream packages.

I had a cousin that worked for Sealtest. They had several levels of
quality. The cheap half-gallon blocks didn't differ much in ingredients
from the expensive ones but had a lot more air pumped into the mix.

He ruined my taste for Fudgsicles too. When the ice cream passed its
expiration date the route driver would bring it back to the plant. It
was melted and any fruit, nuts, or other solids were strained out. The
only thing that would cover up the assorted flavors was chocolate. The
resulting mixture was recast into a Fudgsicle.

As another factoid, I once picked up a load of beer that had passed its
shelf life and took it to an operation in Rancho Cucamonga, CA that
distilled out the alcohol. They also accepted soft drinks which they
fermented and distilled. They would get a certain percentage of diet
soda that they discarded and wrote off.

Make you wonder where the other past its prime stuff winds up.

A nursing home. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Prime Monster