Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mouse in crawlspace

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 6:19:46 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Hi All,

a few years ago we had a black water pipe fail and
our crawl space turned into "Lake Poopoo Caca".
So now I occasionally check under the crawl space
to see if everything is dry.

Well, this time I saw some movement. A mouse.

1) Do I care?

2) I know where he got in, just seal it up at night
when he is out foraging?

3) Do they eat Black Widows?

Your thoughts on the matter?

Many thanks,
-T

The last time I had a mouse at the house I put out a couple of mouse traps with peanut butter on the trigger. When I checked the traps, the peanut butter was gone. The little smartass rodent had licked it off the trigger without setting off the trap. I got the little ******* by putting the peanut butter on the bottom side of the trigger. I found him/her in a trap the next day and didn't see any further evidence of more mice such as droppings or chewed up bread bags. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mouser Monster