L. M. Rappaport

Default corian vs staron

On 18 Oct 2003 16:29:59 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) wrote
(with possible editing):

You should also check the real thing. Last time I checked, I could buy
granite in multiple colors for less than corian. There is a place that sells
is just across the border in Canada and they will cut it and deliver and
install it.

____Reply Separator_____

This suggestion sounds like something you'd read in CONSUMERS REPORT.
They'll do an article on insurance, rate one the best, and then in ( ),
they'll say it's only available to retired commercial fishermen or something
like that.
Or they'll name a particular peanut butter as the best in the world, but it can
only be bought in Broken Axle, Arizona.
I assume you suggested the place in Canada because they'll deliver and install
in anywhere in the states.

Sorry if I confused you. The point of my post was to suggest that the
OP also checks the local price of granite, marble, or whatever. I can
only speak from my experience, which is that the synthetics are now
more expensive up here (in northern NH) than the real thing. Perhaps
it's the same where OP lives - he didn't mention his location.