EJ

Default corian vs staron

"L. M. Rappaport" wrote in message
On 18 Oct 2003 05:38:04 -0700,
(Saravana) wrote (with possible editing):

I am in the process choosing new countertops. I checked the local
kitchen sales place and they were promoting staron over corian. The
price of staron seems to be 25% less than corian but as for other
features does anyone have ideas on it? If corian and staron matched
one to one then I might have to go with staron for its price.

saravana

You should also check the real thing. Last time I checked, I could
buy granite in multiple colors for less than corian. There is a place
that sells is just across the border in Canada and they will cut it
and deliver and install it.

--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

OK, Larry. Spill the beans. How can I find those guys in Canada?

EJ