Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Save me from Ikea cr*p

In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 June 2017 22:21:14 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 22:01:42 +0100, tabbypurr wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 June 2017 21:27:57 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

Because they're idiots. Look at BMW drivers for example. ****
cars, stupid designs, terrible handling, expensive to repair,
expensive to buy.

There speaks someone who's never owned one.

Because I'm bright enough not to. The front lights on them are
terrible, and bordering on illegal. I've seen enough BMW on car shows
to know they're tail happy (mainly because they insist on rear wheel
drive, which is ****e). They're ugly as hell to look at. The parts
are very expensive (I have a few friends stupid enough to own them).

Like any car they have their strengths & weaknesses. If you had one
you'd have a more balanced view.

Mr Razor Blade is a fool. Pretty well all BMWs have had stability control
for 20 years or more. And traction control. And multi-link rear
suspension. So tail happy went out in the 80s.

Interesting he considers RWD ****e. That must be why all racing cars are
FWD.

--
*Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.