Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Save me from Ikea cr*p

On Thursday, 29 June 2017 11:56:26 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

The Microsoft Surfaces can't be opened without destroying them and they
sell anyway, presumably because most arent aware that they arent
repairable.

Most aren;t intrested in getting them repaired they either work or
they don't when they stop working you replace them. They are as
disposable as shoes and underwear which peolpe also used to repair.

I'm not convinced about that with cracked screens,
particularly with the expensive high end smartphones.

you've not seen people use smartphones with cracked screens ?

They clearly arent as disposable as shoes and
underwear which people also used to repair.

How many peole expect their undear to last 4+ years ?

They clearly arent as disposable as shoes and
underwear which people also used to repair.

There's a wierd annoying echo in here....

They clearly arent as disposable as shoes and
underwear which people also used to repair.

They clearly arent as disposable as shoes and
underwear which people also used to repair.

I meant with the new S8s, not the Note.

We'll never know

Corse we will know how many chose to buy an S8

but we donlt know how many would have brought and stuck with their version 7 if they didn't have to return it or decided to buy something else instead.

I would say you can't be that dumb, but we all know you are.

samsugn arenlt know for brand loyalty like Apple are rightly or wrongly
it's a fact.

Nothing even remotely like a fact in fact.

It is a fact.

Have you ever heard of samsung fanbois like you here of Apple fanbois ?

Yep, and know some personally too. In fact I know more who are with Samsung
than Apple.

That's more down to the sort of peolpe you know, who can;t buy stuff for themseleves.