Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default [Q] dimmer switch for halogen floor lamp

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 10:21:54 AM UTC-4, Phallus'n belched:

** You have never shown me to be actually wrong.

We don't need to go to far, you're wrong on this thread.

** That is your major failing - Peter.

There are so few humans alive with your bouquet of human failures Phil, not the least the ability to recognize yourself in your accusations of others.

**You are incapable of seeing your own foolishness.

Pot; meet Kettle...

You are incapable of not only seeing your own foolishness, but any of your many other human failings including (but certainly not limited to) your hateful vile demeanor. You've infested many NGs with your stench and you don't realize it's coming from you. Every newsgroup you pollute becomes something less for your involvement.

You're the only one here who doesn't see that Peter is a gentleman and quality human being. Everyone else sees you as a piece of **** who clearly has been abusing WD40 propellant. Don't you have a toaster to rewire?