Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default [Q] dimmer switch for halogen floor lamp

wrote:

The Peter Wieck ****wit Troll

----------------------------------

** That's low and very nasty.

You have no cause to infer dishonesty.

Sorry. That is entirely accurate, and I have every right to infer dishonesty.

** You have in fact none at all - ****head.

You cannot admit to any level of 'wrongness'.

** You have never shown me to be actually wrong.

OTOH, I have made you look like an idiot countless times.

A very easy thing to do.

If you cannot be honest with yourself,

** That is your major failing - Peter.

You are incapable of seeing your own foolishness.

Narcissistic, autistic geriatrics never can.

They just repeat the exact same errors till they drop dead.

I hope & expect that will not take too long with you.

...... Phil