Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 06:54:49 +0100, Bod wrote:

Good grief! People who carry a firearm on their person and have any
training have a tendency to be aware of their surroundings.
Situational awareness is a survival tactic practiced by those who
have any sense. When out in public, you keep your head on a swivel
and no one can walk up behind you. It's also a good idea to know
what the hell kind of area you're traveling through.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Aware Monster

So gun carriers walk around in constant fear of attack?

Just admit that you're intractably anti gun and that you and your
fellow native countrymen will be easy prey for the Muslim hordes
invading and outbreeding you to the point that you will soon be
overrun by those lunatics who want to kill you. Of course you can
purchase your Koran now, study it and learn enough so you can fake it
when they take over your country and impose Sharia law. You can at
least learn to "act" like a good Muslim and keep your head. I do feel
sorry for poor defenseless people even if they bring it on themselves.
ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Ready Monster

Why are you obsessed with a fear of Muslims?

You mistake caution with fear. I am not afraid of rattlesnakes or even
dislike them. They are rather interesting creatures. If they are poised
to attack me I shoot them. Should I let them strike?

What a strange analogy.

Snakes and Muslims are both evil ****s that need to be eradicated. So a good analogy.

--
What's meaner than a pit bull with AIDS?
The guy that gave it to him.