Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Default SKYHIGH ASKS, "Prehung door doesn't close properly"

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 6/28/2017 7:59 AM, % wrote:
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein) wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 03:56:30 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

On 6/27/2017 9:48 AM, Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein) wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:43:36 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J.
Burke" wrote:

On 6/26/2017 5:14 PM, skyguy wrote:
We had a handy man install a prehung door for us. He had to cut
some of the frame, and used shims all over. The door hits near
the latch and closer to the bottom. The door has had foam
sealant put in between the frame and brick wall, and been
caulked. How can I get this thing fixed properly?

"Prehung?" How the heck can a door be hung before it's hung?

By being prehung. Duh!

--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)

You idiot!

You anus!

LOL

Fake assworm humps my poasts.