Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack,alt.home.repair

Default Finishing A Small Piece Of Red Oak. Min Wax PolyUrethane Or ?

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 04:31:28 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

On 6/27/2017 2:56 PM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Have a piece of red oak, perhaps 12 x 12 x 3/4 which I put a few holes into
to mount a small circular barometer.

Wood has a beautiful grain, that I would always like to see.

I gots a question. Why did you misplace that comma after "grain?"

The reason I ask is cuz I'm a world-recognized grammarian of the highest caliber.

And yet you gots, NO idea about the cases of Latin nouns or the moods,
of Latin verbs!

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia.vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)