Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finishing A Small Piece Of Red Oak. Min Wax PolyUrethane Or ?

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:31:31 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 6/27/2017 2:56 PM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Have a piece of red oak, perhaps 12 x 12 x 3/4 which I put a few holes into
to mount a small circular barometer.

Wood has a beautiful grain, that I would always like to see.

I gots a question. Why did you misplace that comma after "grain?"

The reason I ask is cuz I'm a world-recognized grammarian of the highest caliber.

Better to criticize him for using "that" rather than "which", Mr. Grammar.

Cindy Hamilton