Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack,alt.home.repair
Brennus Emeritus Brennus Emeritus is offline

Default SKYHIGH ASKS, "Prehung door doesn't close properly"

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

On 6/27/2017 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:48:50 -0700, "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation
to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)"
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:43:36 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

On 6/26/2017 5:14 PM, skyguy wrote:
We had a handy man install a prehung door for us. He had to cut
some of the frame, and used shims all over. The door hits near
the latch and closer to the bottom. The door has had foam sealant
put in between the frame and brick wall, and been caulked. How
can I get this thing fixed properly?

"Prehung?" How the heck can a door be hung before it's hung?

By being prehung. Duh!

A :"prehung" door is a door mounted to a finished frame, ready to
carefully stuff into the right sized hole and fasten in place - door,
janb, stops, hinges, and latches (sometimes) all assembled into one
poece. Not Quyite "idiot proof" as the OP has found out. - or mabee
they just found that "better idiot"

Thank you for clearing that up. Seriously, I'm an old fashioned wood
worker who couldn't, for the life of me, figure that out. I figgured
it was something like being "preapproved" on a loan, that is being
approved before you're approved. Like that makes any sense.

Try rubbing your two brain cells together to raise your IQ to 1, dumbass.

--
http://imgur.com/a/d5Z4l

ROFL LMAO LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!