Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@invalid.junk is offline

Default Pinging Gunner.... When does the Great Cull start?

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:24:40 -0700, Steve Newman
wrote:

On 6/27/2017 5:28 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:13:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:00:19 -0700, Steve Newman
wrote:

On 6/27/2017 12:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:40:01 -0700 (PDT), Steve Newman
wrote:

On Friday, September 7, 2012 at 4:20:31 AM UTC-7, Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 21:04:36 -0700 (PDT), Cross-Slide
wrote:

Do you predict it to be before, and thus to prevent, or after and thus to nullify the elections?

At this point in time...Im as far in the dark as anyone is about the
timing of the Second American Revolution..IE the Great Cull.
But...it will be soon. Maybe too soon. Maybe out 6 months.

chuckle

The Government is doing all sorts of interesting things behind the
scenes, including ordering some awesome amounts of ammunition (wish I
had more stock in Remington, CCI and Federal)

You never owned *any* stock in those or any other company, you lying dumpster-diving dole scrounger.

So a person held against their will as you are, in a mental
institution

False. You need to have someone write some new lame insults for you.
Yours aren't only lame, they're stale.

Denial Wudy..is not a river in Egypt.

Settled: you never owned any stock - period.

Actually.,.I do own some Conoco stock. And some nearly worthless stock
in a couple of small startups that I have some hope for. But at the
moment..its largely worth less than the $12 a share I bought.

Yet another Goober fantasy. Conoco-Phillips last closed at $43.79.

I think he was referring - lying, of course - to the stocks of the
unnamed "small startups" for which he supposedly paid $12 or less per
share. Of course, if they've gone public and have shares available for
purchase, they are no longer "small startups".

Wieber always trips himself up when he tries to lie outside the very
limited areas in which he might know a little something. He does not
own any shares of stock in any company. That's settled.

But I suppose that any fantasy is better then the truth, that Goober
is a feeble old man with no job and no future.

...and no shares of stock.

One of the problems of living in a fantasy world is that one can
imagine one's self in any manner. A big strong ex army hero riding a
motorcycle at 260 mph down a dirt road while shooting a chipmunk in
the head with a pistol at 400 metres. Certainly, anything you want you
can be.

The problem, of course, comes when you try to explain your heroic
dreams to others. Instant ridicule.

--
Cheers,

Schweik