Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Prehung door doesn't close properly

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 15:45:57 -0400, wrote:

I've worked for 2 different window companies, dealers for at leat 6
major brands, and ALL of them REQUIRED the use of low expanding foam
in the installation process. They all had a list of several different
brands that were acceptable - There is NO reason mot to use spray foam
insulation when installing windows and doors - and many reasons to use
it. JUST USE THE RIGHT STUFF!!!!!!

Isn't that special. A father/son team from New Jersey taught me
windows and doors. I actually hired them in my house and later went
to work for them after I retired. I don't need no stinking expansion
foam to install a door or windows as it should be. I learned the
right way.