Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack,alt.home.repair

Default SKYHIGH ASKS, "Prehung door doesn't close properly"

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:48:50 -0700, "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation
to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)" wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:43:36 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

On 6/26/2017 5:14 PM, skyguy wrote:
We had a handy man install a prehung door for us. He had to cut some of the
frame, and used shims all over. The door hits near the latch and closer to
the bottom. The door has had foam sealant put in between the frame and brick
wall, and been caulked. How can I get this thing fixed properly?

"Prehung?" How the heck can a door be hung before it's hung?

By being prehung. Duh!

A :"prehung" door is a door mounted to a finished frame, ready to
carefully stuff into the right sized hole and fasten in place - door,
janb, stops, hinges, and latches (sometimes) all assembled into one
poece. Not Quyite "idiot proof" as the OP has found out. - or mabee
they just found that "better idiot"