TOM KAN PA

Default corian vs staron

You should also check the real thing. Last time I checked, I could buy
granite in multiple colors for less than corian. There is a place that sells
is just across the border in Canada and they will cut it and deliver and
install it.

____Reply Separator_____

This suggestion sounds like something you'd read in CONSUMERS REPORT.
They'll do an article on insurance, rate one the best, and then in ( ),
they'll say it's only available to retired commercial fishermen or something
like that.
Or they'll name a particular peanut butter as the best in the world, but it can
only be bought in Broken Axle, Arizona.
I assume you suggested the place in Canada because they'll deliver and install
in anywhere in the states.