Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default The Cribbage Board Is Broken!

On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:20:38 -0700 (PDT)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I gave the board to my son, we played 2 games to break it in and he
beat me both times. He's a rookie, I've been playing for 40-plus
years.

Obviously there's a problem with the board.

simple

most likely the shuffle was not good enough
how many times did you shuffle

did you make the pegs or buy them

i wanted to make a board with leds and speech recognition
to eliminate those pegging mistakes for folks with bad eyesight

simpler option might be a large board

i lost a game but it was mostly due to pegging and i did try to correct
as we played but conceded and actually felt ok to give the win over

we did use a large deck but it the pegging that was hard