Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default crying

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:49:32 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 16:14:52 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:47:44 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 12:57:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:52:13 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 26 June 2017 17:33:48 UTC+1, Mark wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:19:49 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"

Tell me you don't have any kids - you are utterly unsuitable to be a
parent.

He can't even look after himself, he has problems dressing and walking when wearing shoes

Clumsiness is present in most people.

Not quite to the extent you seem to suffer from it.

You have no data on how often I do these things.

I know but for you to complain about it I doubt it's a once or twice a year otherwise you wouldnlt have mentioned such a thing.

Probably once a week or so, like everyone else.

he can't work out when he's too cold or too hot.....

No, I just don't care what temperature it is. I'm more hardy than you.

So why do you shiver and sweat ?

So my temperature remains the same.

But it doesnlt as shivering means your cold and sweating means yuo;re too hot general speaking.

No, it's just like the thermostat in a house/fridge/freezer, the shivering or sweating occurs as the temperature changes slightly, but well before it's gone too far. Does your food go off during every cycle of the fridge thermostat? According to your flawed thinking, if the compressor is running, the fridge is too warm....

if yuo wear clothes and live in a comfortable envioment yuo don;t normmly have to shiver or sweat.

But it's no hassle to do so. And less hassle than choosing/taking different clothes and bothering with heating and AC.

You wouldn't say your house was cold when the heating was on would you?

Well I might do if it were cold which is what it usualy is otherwise I wouldn't put the heating on.

I was assuming you had a room thermostat like most civilised people. Your body has one.

It came on to PREVENT it getting cold.

No it normmly comes on the keep the ambinet teperature to a particular level
wheter it is hot or cold depends who's decribing it.

But there's only one of you inside you, no possibility of arguing over what temperature you want.

--
Sat opposite an Indian lady on the train today, she shut her eyes and stopped breathing. I thought she was dead, until I saw the red spot on her forehead and realised she was just on standby.