Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default crying

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:47:13 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 26 June 2017 17:21:49 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:07:03 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

Because alarms are **** that's why. They go off for false positives 10 times more often than a real positive.

Yes in some cases.

Which is why they are all useless. Alarms are ignored, because chances are it's just gone off by itself.

Then you need a better quality alarm, what about alarms that don't go of when they need to ?

No point, it's the average quality that counts. My good alarm would still be ignored because of the false alarms from everyone else.

while some need extra help like adults to and signs telliong them to mind their head on their own brid cage doors.

Death does not result from that.

It can repeated hitting in the same or similar place.

Only hard.

We should have no warning signs anywhere. If someone is stupid enough to put their arm into a rotating blade, let them. We need less stupid folk around.

Bye then.

I use common sense, not rules.

--
TEACHER: Why are you late?
STUDENT: Class started before I got here.