Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
I'm not the one saying such and such a contract isn't legal and can be
ignored. You are.

Simple lies. I haven't said anything of the kind.

All I have said is that the *only* relevant official agreement whose
text is in the public domain - article 50 of the Treaty - does not
specify any penalty payments whatsoever. I have invited you and others
to cite them, but no dice. All I get is ******** like:

Ah. Right. Because you can't find something it doesn't exist.

I think it is fair to assume if the EU's demands for monies to be paid
after we leave had no legal basis, even our rather incompetent
negotiators would know this.

Maybe they do but they haven't confided in you yet.

But have to you?

--
*I'm planning to be spontaneous tomorrow *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.