Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" posted
In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
If you think you know what they're talking about, and why, all you have
to do is post your inside information here. And post the legal reasons
for it. Nobody I've asked has yet done so.

True. Far better to believe the bar room lawyers on here.

Of which group you are a leading representative? Certainly you haven't
been able to post any useful information.

I'm not the one saying such and such a contract isn't legal and can be
ignored. You are. Without any knowledge whatsoever.

I think it is fair to assume if the EU's demands for monies to be paid
after we leave had no legal basis, even our rather incompetent negotiators
would know this.

--
*Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.