Posted to uk.d-i-y
Handsome Jack Handsome Jack is offline

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

"Dave Plowman (News)" posted
In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" posted
Odd our negotiators don't seem to know that.

They're confiding in you? I had no idea you were so influential.

You really think they've be talking about how much we have to pay the EU
after leaving if there were no legal reasons for this?

If you think you know what they're talking about, and why, all you have
to do is post your inside information here. And post the legal reasons
for it. Nobody I've asked has yet done so.

At a guess I would say our negotiators talking about things like "If the
UK wants to continue to be part of the European Medicines Agency, we'll
have to sort out the financial side of that." But that's very different
from "We've got to pay them EUR100m to leave!"

--
Jack