Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" posted
In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
charles posted
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article . com,
"dennis@home" writes
Maybe Steve doesn't know that many of the projects are ongoing and that
the UK agreed to them. So we would have to continue paying for them
until the end of the contract.

We are cancelling the contract.

and, like any other cancelled contract, penalty paymenst will be due.

Nope. Only cancelled contracts which state that penalty payments apply
on cancellation.

Odd our negotiators don't seem to know that.

They're confiding in you? I had no idea you were so influential.

You really think they've be talking about how much we have to pay the EU
after leaving if there were no legal reasons for this?

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.