Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default European hinge help needed

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 11:14:10 PM UTC-4, Carolyn wrote:
replying to moskowa1, Carolyn wrote:
I have the same problem with a hinge with the same number on the plate. It was
original to a Copenhagen teak cabinet purchased 30+ years ago.

While the original post is from 2007, it sounds like your problem is more
current.

I found this site yesterday and sent them pictures of some old hinges that
I would like to replace with new. I just sent the request yesterday therefore
I cannot vouch for their service level at this time. I will mention that
their auto response ended up in my spam folder. If you don't get an auto-
response from them, you may want to add hardwaresource.com to your safe list.

http://www.hardwaresource.com/hinge-...er/contact-us/