Posted to rec.woodworking

Default In case you have not bought your rolling tool boxes yet.

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 9:49:07 AM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:
..
Those Milwalkees look incredible, but I bet they are at least twice the
cost of the Ridgid.

Probably. And while I gladly paid a premium for Milwaukee tools for many years, not seeing the extra value in their products these days.

If I'm going to pay over $200 for a set, then I'm biting the bullet on
the Dewalt's to get the extra features of their dolly system.

So do you work out of a pickup or van? I can see a small set of these boxes as I could hoist them over the tailgate. But it was too bulky, I couldn't easily do it. OTOH, if I was working out of a panel van of some sort, I could hoist it into the van and secure it along the sidewalls. Pretty slick.

Just wondering how you are using these boxes.

Robert