Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default In case you have not bought your rolling tool boxes yet.

-MIKE- writes:
On 6/23/17 9:13 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 6:02:26 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqZ...s#t=266.113364

You know, I feel like I must have dozed off somewhere. I know these
things have been popular among the more specialized "on site"
repairmen, specialty workers, etc. for decades. My buddy that
repairs medical equipment has been using them for 30 years, at
least.

But they were never this nice, never this affordable, and never this
rugged. I found this while doing some snooping around after MIKE's
post about rolling boxes:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Stanley-Fat...wer/1000135763

They aren't as rugged as the Ridgid, but they are still pretty
sturdy and if you were using them properly they should be great.

Are the Milwaukees out anywhere? Honestly, I would be afraid to
have the red boxes out as it would seem to be a large blinking
beacon saying "steal me... steal me... steal me". The lease attention
the better.

Robert

Those Milwalkees look incredible,

Is Milwalkee next to Chicargo?