Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
Bob Martin posted
in 1602773 20170623 003410 Steve Walker wrote:

The latest is that they want the UK to pay for re-locating EU
institutions that are currently based in the UK into another EU country.
Surely it is their choice to relocate them? We have certainly said that
they can stay. If they want to move them, they should pay for it.

Is it unreasonable for all EU organisations to be based in the EU?

No. Nor is it unreasonable for some EU organisations to be based outside
the EU, if that happens to suit the parties concerned.

We wanted to leave the EU (the logically-challenged among us) so we
can't expect to keep the benefits.

Fine, but that doesn't imply that we have to pay to relocate them.

Sounds like you have the sort of logic many apply to divorces. But not
lawyers.

--
*Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.