Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default continuous cleaning oven

On 6/22/2017 6:14 PM, Linda Rae wrote:
In the 70's (gold stoves and appliances were popular) my parents remodeled
their kitchen and purchased Kenmore appliances. The oven was a continuous
cleaning type and it worked Wonderfully.
hoping they still make continuous cleaning ovens, When I complained to
Sears
the first time they told me I was the first person to ever complain
about the
discoloration. I don't know if it was just a design flaw or that they
lied or
no one ever bothered to complain. I would do better with easy off oven
cleaner
because it does look nicer when done and just more work and less expensive.

I don't think they made that type for 30 years now. You are the first
person I ever heard say they liked it.
IMO, Continuous Clean was really "always looks dirty"