Witchy

Default Bathrooms in flats

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:41:25 +0000, PoP
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:18:06 +0000, Witchy
wrote:

I bought a Wet 'n Dry aquavac not very long ago. Took it out on a job,
went into cleaning mode, blew the dust I was expecting to clean up
everywhere. Damn suck pipe fits onto that nice nozzle on the lid of
the aquavac......

Have they changed the location then? On my aquavac the suck pipe fits
into the body of the machine and you only use the lid if you need to
blow.....

That's what I was referring to - I plugged the pipe into the lid
receptacle whilst my mind was wandering aimlessly.....

In other news, after reading your post I cracked open my aquavac after
realising it hadn't actually been used in anger for perhaps counts on
fingers 7 years, so there was practically *vintage* dust in there!
Perhaps I can sell it on ebay

The time before THAT it was used in anger was by my parents, who used
it to suck out all the wasps from a nest that had been built in the
loft and has been discussed here......

The Missus said 'put it in the shed, and if it's still there unused
this time next year we'll chuck it'
--
cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs