Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

On Thursday, 22 June 2017 11:57:50 UTC+1, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:54:51 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

When peole leave employment either retiring or to go elsewhere you don't have to pay to leave. Why would you expect to pay to leave. ?

Of course yuo could ask the EU to show where it states that any country leaving must pay a leaving fee, if there's n o such thing does that still mean we have to pay.

Many legal contracts have exit fees and/or penalty clauses for
terminating the contract.

Then they should show it, put it on a website or something rather than tell us you owe us 50 billion, then 80 billion then 100 billion as a down payment.

Show the document and the signatures, simple isn't it.

Maybe they'll also say anyone called mark has to drop their trousers and take a Bratwurst up the arse, I guess you've got yourself ready for that too.