Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default uk-d-i-y.moderated? Views...

Tim Lamb formulated on Thursday :
Kipling's Stalky and Co has a bit about *baiting* and *rises* which I didn't
understand when first read (teenager) but see it happening all the time in
here. Basically, if you don't respond, the baiter loses. He will likely come
back with something more outrageous and eventually appear very silly.

I plonk the serial offenders and that would work fine, if everyone did
the same or at least ignored their posts, but they can't help
themselves and reply - then we all get to see it.

Off Topic posts can be interesting so long as they don't destroy the
informative nature and original purpose of the group.

Off topic posts are absolutely fine with me.