Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

On Wednesday, 21 June 2017 17:28:59 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
When peole leave employment either retiring or to go elsewhere you don't
have to pay to leave. Why would you expect to pay to leave. ?

They would do if they had a loan from their employer. Or perhaps to top up
a pension fund.

Then show those signed documents.
If it;s a pension fund then we should be getting money back we paid in, that's how pentions work.
But we know that germany has bigger pensions problems than the UK and most of teh EU, it happened after unification, the eastern block didn't have 'pensions'
So what is the solution mass immingration.

You don't really expect the EU to pay Farage's pension out of 'their'
pocket, do you?

That depends on what he and they have signed up for, if he has been paying into a pention fund like I do, I expect to get that money back and he should too.

But it seems the aim is for the UK to pay for German pensions.