Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default uk-d-i-y.moderated? Views...

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:03:58 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

I found exactly the same when I joined a moderated NG. It was run as a
private shop by a few old farts and if you didn't agree with their
religion your posts simply vanished.

Yup and some of you do the same thing with killfiles eh. ;-)

The world is populated by a range of 'cold and pricklies' to 'warm and
fuzzies' and whilst we need the lot, it's typically the former who
create most of the tension, inter member issues or wasted bandwidth.

But then I guess you also get fanatics (religious, football, OS,
political) in all walks of life so why not here (other than 'here'
isn't supposed to be about any of those things)?

Cheers, T i m