Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default uk-d-i-y.moderated? Views...

On 22/06/17 08:38, Tim Watts wrote:

Ugh! Forums are horrid.

No, they are very very good actually.

except they dont get to be quite so free speech

They're horrible - because I have to go to a dozen different websites
with a dozen logins to get a dozen groups.

Almost none (except the Spectator) have anything like a killfill.

Even with more than one NNTP server, I can have a converged view in one
place, one client and one set of killfill etc rules.

Now, if there was a forum aggregator with a choice of client front ends,
that would be my main objection gone.